Premium single-use pads made of absorbent materials, such as paper or superabsorbent polymers for nursing mothers prevent wetness and protect clothing from stains caused by milk leakage between feedings
- Pack of 20 breast pads
- To suit all sizes
- Single-time use with superior sticking
- Unique curved design to keep it discreet under clothing
How to use
- Position the breast pad inside your bra cup, covering the nipple area.
- Ensure a comfortable fit and secure placement.
- Change the breast pads regularly when they become damp or saturated.
- Breast pads should be changed regularly when they become damp or saturated.
- Disposable pads should be discarded after use.
Other Hygiene Products
FAQs for Breast Pads
You can start using breast pads as soon as you begin experiencing breast milk leakage, which can happen during pregnancy or after giving birth when your milk supply comes in.
The number of breast pads you need will depend on your individual milk flow and leakage. It's recommended to have an adequate supply of breast pads on hand, typically around 6-10 pairs, to ensure you have enough for daily use and regular changes.
Breast pads should be changed as soon as they become damp or saturated with breast milk. This helps to prevent leakage onto your clothing, maintain cleanliness, and prevent discomfort or irritation.
Yes, you can wear breast pads at night to manage any leakage that may occur while you sleep.
Breast pads can be used with most types of bras, including nursing bras, sports bras, or regular bras. Ensure the pads fit securely and comfortably inside the bra cup for optimal performance.
Breast pads made from soft, breathable materials are generally designed to minimize irritation.
Breast pads do not directly affect milk supply. They simply help manage breast milk leakage. It's important to maintain regular breastfeeding or pumping sessions to ensure a healthy milk supply.